1) The Bukowniki ski lift in the village of Jaworki – two single T-bar lifts. One of them 520 meters in length (elevation difference of 102 meters), another 250 meters long (with a 40-m elevation difference) – two artificially lit ski runs.
2) The Pod Durbaszka ski lift in the village of Jaworki – a 550-m long T-bar lift (with a 112-m elevation difference) next to a mountain hostel with a cafeteria.
3) A 783-m long chairlift on Mount Palenica (with a 260-m elevation difference).
– the Palenica ski run with snow-making facilities (1000 meters in length with an elevation difference of 250 meters) – FIS and PZN-approved.
– the Palenica II ski run (1800 meters in length with an elevation difference of 270 meters) – it runs from the top of Mount Szafranowka down to the foot of Mount Palenica where it joins the Palenica run.
– The Szafranowka slope – two 350-m long parallel T-bar lifts (elevation difference of 75 meters) on an easy run with snow-making facilities.
4) A full-sized Halfpipe for snowboarders with its own ski lift on Mount Palenica.